Aquaserv’s hand sanitization and disinfectant products are manufactured in our facility that is compliant with the Current Good Manufacturing Practices provisions and guidelines. Furthermore, we certify that we are fully compliant and an audited facility according to U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirements, and as per but not limited to 21 CFR 210 and any other subparts and other regulatory provisions. Our facility is compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements for the manufacture and distribution of over-the-counter (OTC) drug products required under FDA 21CFR210 series regulations and relevant USP/NF standards.
- AQ-BZK, 50% – Benzalkonium Chloride is the main active component for a non-alcohol based sanitizer.
- AQ-HS-100 – Benzalkonium Chloride Concentrate
- AQ-HS-100G – Benzalkonium Chloride Gel Concentrate
- AQ-AF-120 – Alcohol foaming agent that is used in alcohol based sanitizers.
- AM-HCV-10 – Broad spectrum, one-step, hard surface cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant, food contact sanitizer and virucide.