To provide innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. We utilize scientifically advanced chemistries, possess comprehensive process knowledge, and offer consistent technical support and intensive customer service.
Aquaserv is committed to our customers and to the environment. To fulfill this obligation, we strive at all times to provide the following:
Aquaserv places the highest priority on protecting the health and safety of employees, customers, neighbors and the environment.
Aquaserv adheres to the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. We constantly monitor quality, not only in our products, but in every facet of our company. Each of our employees is conscientious and professional, and we as a team are dedicated to bringing you increased peace of mind, efficiency and profitability.
Aquaserv’s Customer Pledge
We believe that quality products and a strong commitment to technical service are no longer sufficient as the only keys to success. In today’s competitive global marketplace, we have learned that our customers’ needs are just as important as our own. In this light, we view customer service as a core obligation to each of our business partners that we fulfill by pledging the following:
- Your Aquaserv Sales, Service, and Technical Support Teams will perform to the highest standards of professionalism and will be empowered to make on-the-spot decisions.
- Your Aquaserv Regulatory Team will investigate and develop innovative solutions to safely and effectively protect the environment and reduce risks associated with handling chemicals.
- You will receive highly specific and technical solutions based on a comprehensive system analysis formulated by experts in the field and backed by our manufacturing and research and development resources.
- If it is beneficial to you, Aquaserv will custom blend products specific to your system or project requirements.
- Our management of your account will be guided by quality, productivity, customer satisfaction, and continual improvement.
- Our cost will consistently be the most competitive in the industry.